WE BELIEVE IN BEING INNOVATIVE & TAKING RISKS
so the charity doesn’t have to.
Softgiving, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, was founded six years ago, to offer alternative fundraising solutions for charities such as CARE, Games For Love, Trans Empowerment Project and many others.
Softgiving operates two products:
HERO by Softgiving, a fee-free online fundraising platform that seamlessly integrates into any livestream platform. 100% of what’s raised goes to the charity. Anyone, at any time, can create a free campaign for their favorite charity. Visit HERO by Softgiving.
EVENTS by Softgiving is an online fundraising service that creates and manages high-impact online events for charities and brands.
Softgiving in the news
- Salesforce: Fundraising Meets Livestreaming — Softgiving Engages a New Generation of Donors at Scale
- AtlantaInno: Crisis Innovators: Five Atlanta startups on pivots and crisis management
- Georgia Entertainment News: Gamers Outreach partners with Softgiving on a campaign to provide entertainment to families receiving care
- Esports Insider: Golden Guardians partners with Softgiving
- Yahoo! Finance: Castro raises more than $200k for COVID-19 in 28-hour charity stream event
- Atlanta Small Business Network: How ATL-based Softgiving is helping influencers raise money for those affected by the Coronavirus
- Esports Insider: Misfits Gaming Group plans fundraising events with Softgiving
- ESPN: FaZe raise nearly $50,000 during pro-am featuring Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, Ben Simmons and more