WE BELIEVE IN BEING INNOVATIVE & TAKING RISKS
so the charity doesn’t have to.
Softgiving, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, was founded four years ago, to offer alternative fundraising solutions for charities such as World Vision, Feeding America, CARE, and many others.
Softgiving operates two products:
HERO by Softgiving, a fee-free online fundraising platform that seamlessly integrates into any livestream platform. 100% of what’s raised goes to the charity. Anyone, at any time, can create a free campaign for their favorite charity. Visit HERO by Softgiving.
EVENTS by Softgiving is an online fundraising service that creates and manages high-impact online events for charities and brands.
Softgiving in the News
- Esports Insider: Golden Guardians partners with Softgiving
- AtlantaInno: Crisis Innovators: Five Atlanta startups on pivots and crisis management
- Georgia Entertainment News: Gamers Outreach partners with Softgiving on a campaign to provide entertainment to families receiving care
- Yahoo! Finance: Castro raises more than $200k for COVID-19 in 28-hour charity stream event
- Atlanta Small Business Network: How ATL-based Softgiving is helping influencers raise money for those affected by the Coronavirus
- Esports Insider: Misfits Gaming Group plans fundraising events with Softgiving
- ESPN: FaZe raise nearly $50,000 during pro-am featuring Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, Ben Simmons and more